Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe that you have to be born again saved by His Grace who are disciples of The Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the full ministry of The Lord Jesus Christ, setting the captives free, healing the sick and proclaiming the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We take people through repentance of forgiveness, anger, bitterness and resentment and bring them in position to receive directly from God.
- We believe that True worship is worship that is according to God’s word and not according to the dead ritualistic traditions of men. Only true worship can release the Glory of God. Not only does true worship give true honor to our God but true worship releases healing, deliverance, peace and empowerment for the believer.
- We travel around the country empowering all leaders and all believers that they may walk into their calling that God has set them apart for.
- If You are truly one who has a desire to live in His glory, live in the fire of his love, truth and experience him, this ministry can help provide you with the tools and keys to true worship of God. This ministry will teach you how to enter true worship and how to live true worship.
- Mandated from God: Restore True Worship to the face of the earth that is according to The Word of God, and not according to the ritualistic traditions of men.
- Render unto YAHVEH Honor and Might render unto YAHVEH the Honor due His Name
- Bow to YAHVEH in the Beauty of Holiness.
- Psalms 29:1-2
What is True Worship
- The word worship means (in both the old and the testament) to bow, kneel and prostrate (fall on your face). Praise is different than worship. Praise you can dance, sing, run, sit, stand etc. Praise is thanking God for what He has done for you.
- Worship is honoring and esteeming God for who He is.
- True Worship is the condition of your heart and the position of your body.
- True Worship = Heart Condition + Body Position